Here’s a great workout for the time crunched who have either mastered the beginner and intermediate type workouts or those who are looking for a good challenge. Now let’s get sweaty!
Warm-up (2 minutes)
* Jog in place (30 secs)
* Jumping jacks (30 secs)
Workout (10 minutes)
* Football runs in place (1 minute) after 30 seconds begin shifting to the right, left, front, and back making sure you are moving your feet as fast as you can
* Up/downs – jump up and down into a body builder – one push up repeat set. This should be fluid and quick paced. (1 minute)
* High knees (1 minute)
* Mountain climbers (1 minute)
* Catch and shoot from one side to the other – like shooting a basketball into a net (1 minute)
* Repeat all exercises starting with football runs.
Cooldown – (3 minutes)
* Light jump rope turning arms like you have a rope(30 secs)
* Plank (1 minute) * Stretching – take this last minute to stretch your calves, thighs, and sides of your body while seated on the floor (1 minute 15 seconds) * Stand up and take 2 deep breaths exhaling all the old oxygen and filling your lungs again fresh (15 minutes)