The best exercise plan is one that gets you moving whether that be indoors, outdoors, underwater or out in the mountains. It’s great for your body to use a combination of types of exercise to get the best results possible and to counteract any plateaus in your health plan.
But, what if you can’t? What if you are too busy to get out to a pool or gym? What if you don’t live near a trail or you have to stay home with a young child? It doesn’t mean that all hopes are lost. I found after having a child that I don’t have that flexibility to just go out to a class or out for a run whenever i feel like it so I turned to exercise videos and I LOVE them. I think they are one of the best ways for you to take control of your body and get those cut results you are looking for while still taking some direction from experienced trainers. It’s like having a personal trainer in your home for only $14.99!
Looking for some great cardio exercise DVD’s to try? The videos below are not for the weak! They are in no particular over preference as i love them all!
1. Ultimate Fat-Burning Collection (The Firm) – 4 kick butt 40-60 minute workouts using primarily cardio but added weights.
2. Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (Jillian Michaels)
3. Cardio Conditioning (Bob Harper) – this one uses a kettleball, don’t have one? One heavy 8-15lb weight will be just fine.
4. Less is More Cardio (Cindy Whitmarsh) – 30 minutes straight cardio, she’s efficient, ripped, and quick while getting the job done.
5. Ultimate Cardio Body (Bob Harper) – uses light weights… let’s just say the beginning 15 minutes involve over 150 lunges…. you want to hate him but love him at the same time for the results every time. Say goodbye to if you have any cottage cheese looking dimples on the back of your thighs!